A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Brandenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Brandenberg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Brandenberg graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Brandenberg has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Mary Greeley Medical Center
- Mercy Hospital of Franciscan Sisters
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Brandenberg FACS, MD, and PHD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gregory Brandenberg practice?
- Dr. Gregory Brandenberg has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Brandenberg practices Neurological Surgery near Waterloo, IA.
Additional practice locations include: Ames, IA.
See Waterloo Neurological Surgeons.