A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Branham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Branham, Otolaryngologist, Plastic Surgeon, Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Branham, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Facelift (Rhytidoplasty)
- Laser Surgery
- Nose Job (Rhinoplasty)
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Branham graduated from University of South Carolina , Columbia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Branham has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital
- Missouri Baptist Hospital Sullivan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Branham MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Gregory Branham practice?
- Dr. Gregory Branham has 4 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Branham practices Otolaryngology near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Otolaryngologists.