A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Brannon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Brannon is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Brannon, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- C-Section (Cesarean Section)
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Brannon graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Brannon has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Wake Med Raleigh Campus
- WakeMed Cary Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Joseph Brannon MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Gregory J. Brannon practice?
- Dr. Gregory Brannon has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Brannon practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Cary, NC.
See Cary Obstetricians & Gynecologists.