A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Brant:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Brant is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Brant graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Brant has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Uh Richmond Medical Center
- UH Conneaut Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Brant DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gregory Brant practice?
- Dr. Gregory Brant has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregory Brant practices Family Medicine near Ashtabula, OH.
See Ashtabula Family Physicians.