A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Brebach:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Brebach is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brebach
Fibromyalgia Patient Education Learn all about Fibromyalgia, common symptoms and pain disorders related to this condition with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Brebach Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Brebach, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Brebach graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Brebach has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
- Advocate Good Shepherd Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Thomas Brebach MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gregory T. Brebach practice?
- Dr. Gregory Brebach has 4 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Brebach practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Barrington, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Algonquin, IL and Lake Zurich, IL.
See Barrington Surgeons.