A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Brebach:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Brebach is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Brebach, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Brebach graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Brebach has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
- Advocate Good Shepherd Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Thomas Brebach MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gregory T. Brebach practice?
- Dr. Gregory Brebach has 4 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Brebach practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Barrington, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Algonquin, IL and Lake Zurich, IL.
See Barrington Surgeons.