Learn more about Dr. Gregory Brebach:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Brebach is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brebach
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Brebach Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Brebach, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Brebach graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Brebach has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
- Advocate Good Shepherd Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Thomas Brebach MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gregory T. Brebach practice?
- Dr. Gregory Brebach has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Brebach practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Barrington, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Algonquin, IL.
See Barrington Surgeons.