A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Breen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Breen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Breen, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Breen graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Breen has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Breen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Cigna - 15 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gregory Breen practice?
Dr. Gregory Breen practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Woodbury, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Woodbury Internists, Woodbury Pulmonologists, Woodbury Critical Care Practitioners, and Woodbury Sleep Medicine Doctors.