A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Brevetti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Brevetti is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Brevetti, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
Education & Awards
Dr. Brevetti graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Brevetti has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Maimonides Medical Center
- John T Mather Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory R Brevetti FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gregory R. Brevetti practice?
- Dr. Gregory Brevetti has 7 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Brevetti practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Staten Island, NY and New York, NY.
See Brooklyn Surgeons and Brooklyn Cardiothoracic Surgeons.