Learn more about Dr. Gregory Brevetti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Brevetti is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brevetti
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Brevetti Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Brevetti, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
Education & Awards
Dr. Brevetti graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Brevetti has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Maimonides Medical Center
- John T Mather Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory R Brevetti FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gregory R. Brevetti practice?
- Dr. Gregory Brevetti has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregory Brevetti practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Surgeons.