A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Bricca:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Bricca is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Bricca, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Mohs Surgery (Dermatological Surgery)
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Bricca graduated from University of Nevada, Reno.
Dr. Bricca has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Memorial Hospital
- Sutter General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Michael Bricca MD is a male Dermatologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Gregory M. Bricca practice?
- Dr. Gregory Bricca has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregory Bricca practices Dermatology near Roseville, CA.
See Roseville Dermatologists.