Dr. Gregory Bricca MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.6

November 5th, 2015
They treat you like cattle. Rude and rushed. Worst Mohs surgery experience.

August 12th, 2015
Excellent Surgeon!! with an Excellent Staff!!
Excellent, World class Mohs surgeon. The staff was Great too!! Would definitely recommend to anyone with a dermatology problem. Especially for treatment of skin cancer.

May 7th, 2011
Bev
I feel that Dr Bricca spent a great deal of time explaining everything to me! His entire staff was wonderful! The only thing I didn't like about my experience is that he believes that taking Tylenol will be enough for the pain. I experienced a great deal of pain and definitely think he should be more considerate of a patient's pain tolerance!

February 14th, 2011
Wilma E Pitts
found him very courteous, caring and very proffessional. Even called me that evening to see how i was doing

August 19th, 2010
Rare and delightful experience.
My experience with Dr Bricca and his staff was extremely positive. The doctor is one of those rare individuals who is intense and hard working and so bright and capable that he still has time to be friendly and have a good sense of humor. The demeanors of the staff reflect the professionalism of the doctor they support. Everyone was friendly, supportive, thoughtful, and sensitive. During the surgery his concentration was intense, he never even blinked once while the scalpel was at work. This is my second melanoma removal surgery. My first was performed by a regular plastic surgeon. I had to wait a week for the pathology report to come back to let me know that they gotten it all. With Mohs surgery, the analysis happens right then and there. I learned that I was cancer free in less than three hours. Saved me a week of intense worry and the incision is half the size.After the microscopic analysis was done, two of the staff came in separately to let me know that complete removal was a success. They seemed to be as happy as I was. A few minutes later the doctor came in smiling to repeat the findings.Doctor Bricca is not one of those arrogant, cold, impersonal, insensitive doctors that one sometimes finds. He introduced himself as Greg Bricca and spent unhurried time with me in a face to face session. His delightful bedside manner instills patient confidence. He even laughed at my jokes. After I got home, I got a follow up call directly from the Doctor a real class act.

January 9th, 2010
Very Knowledgeable
Office, staff, and doctor very professional and experienced. Pleasant demeanor, skillful surgeon, very nice experience overall. Highly recommend.

August 5th, 2009
Basil Cell removal
Went to have small basil cell on forehead removed. Dr cut duch a huge margin (not required) altered my hair line..Kept saying "oh, you will never see the scar." No I look like a Klingon from star Trek and now need to have scar repaired. Total overkill for a basil cell tumor. I though Mohs was to conserve tissue????

July 17th, 2009
Very bad experience - would not recommend Dr. Bricca.

July 10th, 2009
Rude, arrogant, lacks knowledge and skill

May 5th, 2009
Great Visit
Very professional all the way. Office and Doctor. Office was very clean and neat and the staff was most pleasant.