A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Brick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Brick is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Brick graduated from University of Auckland,New Zeala. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Brick has 3 hospital affiliations:
- New England Baptist Hospital
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Brigham & Women`s Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Brick accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 17 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gregory W. Brick practice?
Dr. Gregory Brick practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Boston, MA.
See Boston Orthopedic Surgeons.