Surgeons

Brigham and Women's Hospital
75 Francis St
Boston, MA 02115
617-732-5322
Locations and availability (1)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  ouch  |  show details
Oct 31st, 2013

this page would not let me write a honest review

|  Experience with hip replace surgery  |  show details
by Barbara L. on Jul 15th, 2013

I selected Dr. Brick because I wanted the anterior approach for my hip replacement and his online reviews were positive. I also like Brigham and Women's. My experience was great. I stayed in the hosp only 2 nights and my rehab was swift. I was back at work after only 3 weeks without any walking aid. Dr. Brick's surgical assistant and fellows were great and spent a lot of time with me. Becuase who used "glue" for my incision rather then staples, I could shower right away.

|  An outstanding spine surgeon  |  show details
by Bill on Mar 27th, 2013

Dr. Brick is an outstanding spine surgeon. I have a degenerative disc problem and have been a patient of his for over four years.He performed major spine surgery, the outcome of which was the best possible. During all my time in Dr. Brick's care, he has been extremely thorough and has a philosophy that surgery is the last option. My treatments have been very successful and I am living quite a normal life with a minimal amount of discomfort despite my ongoing problems.

|  show details
Dec 30th, 2012

Very caring and compassionate. He's just wonderful.

|  Thank Thank you, Dr. Brick  |  show details
Jul 13th, 2011

A blessed surgeon.. I am 60 years old & I'm a female.. I have been blessed to have had a surgeon like Dr. Brick both operations turned out great I now have my life back with no back pain.. it wasn't an easy recovery but well worth it... In my heart he is the greatest!!!

|  Changed my life  |  show details
by Hampson on Apr 4th, 2011

I had a terrible motorcycle accident when I was 20. It took years for my lower bones in my leg to heal. When they did heal they fused at a very awkward angle which was very visible. Subsequently I was always in a lot of pain and my knee was under major pressure. Dr Brick did the most amazing reconstruction and you cannot tell today that my leg is different. I now play club tennis and soccer with my kids. I can not thank Dr Brick enough, he is an amazing surgeon and he really did change my life.

|  best doctor  |  show details
Sep 27th, 2010

dr brick is the best doctor any one that see him very care understand doctor this a doctor that care about his patients