Dr. Gregory Brick Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gregory Brick?

February 15th, 2017

Nice guy and great surgeon but needs more....

Surgical procedure for knee replacement was great and Dr Brick himself is excellent. The problem is that you can NEVER reach anyone in the office. You leave a message during normal business hours, and never hear back. After multiple attempts they respond by saying they don't know who you are or what you wanted. Impossible to get a live person.

November 3rd, 2016

Patient

The entire staff at B&W hospital were excellent. From pre-op to discharge, every member of the orthopedic group, nurses, attending residents, were caring and considerate of all issues. HOWEVER Our disappointment comes with the POST-OP care in particular reaching a human being to discuss serious medical concerns. From the prescriptions to allowed amount of pain med's, it has been a horrific experience!!! Make sure you have phone numbers of the PA and other physicians on staff as well as their pager numbers because you will need every resource to contact some one other tan voice mail! it is nearly impossible to get opiates in this day and age. Good luck with your pain management....you're going to need it....

October 21st, 2016

excellent experience

Professional, competent, careful and kind. I got the amount of time I needed- no more and no less.

October 6th, 2016

Fantastic brilliant physician who does the direct anterior approach. He will do my other hip in the months ahead. Can't recommend him higher

September 28th, 2016

Surgery and staff along wit Dr. Brick

Had two surgeries per fined by Dr. Brick. Excellent results...hip was a anterior and spine was a decompression/spinal fusion. Dr.Brick needs to learn to spends time with his patient and not rush ...he is a bit too sure of himself so thinks he does not have to give post surgery time to patients bproblems and concerns. His stand is terrible..Chritine I think is dead as she along with others never answer phone. Brie speak but hung up because her answers made me cry. You be be a top doctor but you need a good staff who care fit the patients also Dr. Brick.

June 21st, 2016

A New Lease On Life

If you need a new hip, do not hesitate to make an appointment with Dr. Brick. I saw a few other doctors and was told I either I didn't need a new hip or I was too fat to have the procedure. Well, I feel wonderful and have now lost over 50 pounds! How do you thank someone for a new lease on life, in this case I can just let folks know how lucky I was to find this fantastic physician.

March 25th, 2016

No real comment

Met with dr brick the beginning of March...he suggested a cortisone shot , pt and MRI. Had MRI almost 2 weeks ago and been chasing the results since however, they're online. He was amazing cordial when we met but he leaves a lot to be desired after the fact. Glad I'm not waiting for heart meds or surgery. He's prett full of himself. Also, his staff, Christine doesn't bothe returning calls either after she states, I will call you myself,

September 15th, 2015

Personable and confident. Explains things in a way you can understand. He is also very patient and tells it how it is so you have all the information you need to make the right decision for you. His team is great as well.

September 11th, 2015

Ok

Excellent, skilled surgeon. However, He lacks compassion for post surgical recovery problems.

March 20th, 2015

Compassionate and Caring Doctor as Well as Knows His Stuff!

I had met this doctor to discuss a full knee replacement which I'm having in three days. I was told by a friend and coworker of my companion that this doctor is the best. I am scared to have the surgery but wanted only the best. I drove through a blizzard to meet this doctor and am glad that I did. He has a very calming and compassionate way about him and told me that he can help me in my life and get me back to normal. He was not egotistical and told me that he performs over 100 knee replacements a year. He took several surgeries and found other things wrong with my knee that the other doctor I was seeing did not mention! I am praying that he does a great job with my surgery as my knee is a mess. I feel very positive about having my surgery done.

March 2nd, 2015

Excellent Diagnostician and Surgeon

Excellent and thorough diagnostician. Took time to listen to me. Excellent Surgeon.

December 15th, 2014

Dr Brick saw me every day after my hip replacement in the hospital. He really cares about the outcome.