Surgical Specialist, Orthopaedic Surgeon

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Apr 14th, 2015

I liked him

Compassionate and Caring Doctor as Well as Knows His Stuff! show details Compassionate and Caring Doctor as Well as Knows His Stuff!
by MassResident on Mar 20th, 2015

I had met this doctor to discuss a full knee replacement which I'm having in three days. I was told by a friend and coworker of my companion that this doctor is the best. I am scared to have the surgery but wanted only the best. I drove through a blizzard to meet this doctor and am glad that I did. He has a very calming and compassionate way about him and told me that he can help me in my life and get me back to normal. He was not egotistical and told me that he performs over 100 knee replacements a year. He took several surgeries and found other things wrong with my knee that the other doctor I was seeing did not mention! I am praying that he does a great job with my surgery as my knee is a mess. I feel very positive about having my surgery done.

Excellent Diagnostician and Surgeon show details Excellent Diagnostician and Surgeon
by Peter S. Kalitsis on Mar 1st, 2015

Excellent and thorough diagnostician. Took time to listen to me. Excellent Surgeon.

Would rate "0" if I could. show details Would rate "0" if I could.
Jan 8th, 2015

Left leg 3/4" longer than right courtesy of Brick. Worse showed no empathy.

by N. Soderberg on Dec 14th, 2014

Dr Brick saw me every day after my hip replacement in the hospital. He really cares about the outcome.

Results speak for themselves show details Results speak for themselves
Oct 9th, 2014

I had a Left hip THR , anterior approach with Dr Brick just 3 weeks ago. Nothing but good to report at this stage. I was recommended to Dr Brick by another renowned orthopediac surgeon, I think it was a great recommendation. The other surgeon did not do the anterior approach, and he recommended Dr. Brick. Three weeks in I am glad I went with him. Very professional, no nonsense approach, answered all my questions in the pre-surgery visit .I was out of the hospital 36 hours after surgery, and up and walking soon with little pain. Incision is 12 inches but looks great, little swelling. 3 Weeks in I am walking around with only a little assistance from a single crutch, looking forward to a full recovery.

ouch show details ouch
Oct 31st, 2013

this page would not let me write a honest review

Experience with hip replace surgery show details Experience with hip replace surgery
by Barbara L. on Jul 15th, 2013

I selected Dr. Brick because I wanted the anterior approach for my hip replacement and his online reviews were positive. I also like Brigham and Women's. My experience was great. I stayed in the hosp only 2 nights and my rehab was swift. I was back at work after only 3 weeks without any walking aid. Dr. Brick's surgical assistant and fellows were great and spent a lot of time with me. Becuase who used "glue" for my incision rather then staples, I could shower right away.

An outstanding spine surgeon show details An outstanding spine surgeon
by Bill on Mar 27th, 2013

Dr. Brick is an outstanding spine surgeon. I have a degenerative disc problem and have been a patient of his for over four years.He performed major spine surgery, the outcome of which was the best possible. During all my time in Dr. Brick's care, he has been extremely thorough and has a philosophy that surgery is the last option. My treatments have been very successful and I am living quite a normal life with a minimal amount of discomfort despite my ongoing problems.

Dec 30th, 2012

Very caring and compassionate. He's just wonderful.

Thank Thank you, Dr. Brick show details Thank Thank you, Dr. Brick
Jul 13th, 2011

A blessed surgeon.. I am 60 years old & I'm a female.. I have been blessed to have had a surgeon like Dr. Brick both operations turned out great I now have my life back with no back pain.. it wasn't an easy recovery but well worth it... In my heart he is the greatest!!!

Changed my life show details Changed my life
by Hampson on Apr 4th, 2011

I had a terrible motorcycle accident when I was 20. It took years for my lower bones in my leg to heal. When they did heal they fused at a very awkward angle which was very visible. Subsequently I was always in a lot of pain and my knee was under major pressure. Dr Brick did the most amazing reconstruction and you cannot tell today that my leg is different. I now play club tennis and soccer with my kids. I can not thank Dr Brick enough, he is an amazing surgeon and he really did change my life.

best doctor show details best doctor
Sep 27th, 2010

dr brick is the best doctor any one that see him very care understand doctor this a doctor that care about his patients