Dr. Gregory Broslawski DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 16th, 2016
Pains
This is one that is very busy and has a great office group of people, but when it comes time to talking each patient they treat you as they want to be treated with respect. They work such long hard days and they humans and the patients should remember that! I have a long 3 years before I found the right doctor to fix my shoulder but Dr. B helped be has as he could and I originally thought I was having a stroke and now who knows what is going with my body but the Dr is still with me. I never bad mouth my Dr.

July 21st, 2016
Long wait
Forms: They were mailed to me to complete prior to my visit which was nice because my handwriting is atrocious and I like to scan and type the answers in. Upon completing the forms and going for my first visit I am handed another set of different forms to complete which, while looking different, was asking for the exact same information. It was a waste of time and unprofessional. The Wait: I arrived 15 minutes early and then proceeded to wait 30 to 40 minutes after my scheduled appointment time. At no point was my wait acknowledged by the desk staff or the Dr. upon entering the office. It's bad enough to have to wait nearly 40 minutes but it is just plain obnoxious to completely dismiss the fact and act as if it didn't happen or there is nothing wrong with it. The Referral: Somehow that got messed up and when I went to the Doctor he referred me too they couldn't see me until I called up and got a referral faxed. I was willing to overlook all of this absurdity because the Doc was a cool guy and maybe I just happened to come in on one bad day. It happens. However....keep reading. My next visit a week or so later: at my original visit I was verbally told to call up and schedule an appointment for blood work after my initial issue was looked at. I did that. About a week later I called up to make the appointment for said bloodwork and made it specifically known what I was looking for upon coming in. I also mentioned that I wasn't feeling well in general. They were able to see me the next day which was nice and the blood work as usual required fasting. When I got into the office I was almost immediately put in an exam room (Nice. No 40 minute wait this time). However, once I got in the exam room the woman didn't even know why I was there (despite the lady at the counter knowing why I was there because she mentioned it when I came in). The woman left and came back after an abnormally long wait. When she finally came back I was told they couldn't do bloodwork and I wasted my time coming in. I was told I'd need to schedule it as part of a fuller physical. Well, I'm there, let's do it. Seems sensible but I was sent home. The question is: Why the f--- would you tell me to call for an appointment for blood work, take my phone call, set an appointment, and then tell me after fasting and wasting my time coming in that I couldn't do bloodwork only to send me home. If you're wondering, the Dr. didn't even have the nerve to come see me. What a joke.

April 7th, 2015
What a great Doctor!
Dr. Broslawski is a wonderful doctor and I do trully recommend to anyone. He takes his time with each patient and listen to everything very patiently. He helped me when I most needed and called me every week to see how I was doing. I am glad that I went to his office!

July 21st, 2013
Not a Fan!!!
After having the unfortunate experience of having to rely on this doctor, I am sorry to know that uninformed, egotistical, condescending gentlemen are making decisions on peoples' lives in my community. It is inexcusable to be treated by someone who makes jokes at his patient and patient's family expense..... just not a fan!!! Hopefully this is just a fluke and he really is a good physician~(?)

July 9th, 2013
knowledgeable, caring, wonderful, great bedside manner
I have only wonderful things to say about Dr. Broslawski. Besides the above accolades in my Title, he has superb personality that makes you extremely comfortable under his care. He is very caring and does whatever it takes to alleviate your pain, notwithstanding an other opinion of any other doctor. He spends as much time with you as he needs to, and you never see him looking at his watch while he is with you. He also does not have a big ego and for which I was thankful, which is unique to someone in his field.

October 25th, 2012
He is very poor at diagnosing. He states most of the time he does not know what is going on and reveres you to someone else. Make sure you have had your yearly physical otherwise he won't see you if something else comes up. His office partner I even worse! I would not take my of to her. Would not recommend this office to anyone who wants to live long

October 6th, 2011
Long time patient
I started seeing Dr Broslawski after my last doc moved out of state. Friends had highly recommended him. I've had a medical condition for many years that had been uncontrolled before I started going to him and he's been able to help me get it in control and stay in control for the entire time I've been a patient. I'm not a fan of taking medications and he understands and works with me as much as medically possible to find another route that works. His manner is always relaxed and I never feel rushed,he always talks in a way I can understand. When I told him at a visit that my son was diagnosed with a life-threatening illness (he's not a patient) Dr B pushed my chart aside and we talked about it. I can't recommend him highly enough! He's very caring on all levels and he LISTENS.

November 24th, 2010
(2) 85 year olds M&F
We have been patients of Dr. Greg for many years. He is as thorough,thoughtful and understanding as any doctor we have ever known. He has never failed to diagnose correctly for any ailment we can remember. If he has the slightest doubt he has never hesitated to send us to a specialist. He is very considerate and caring,

August 24th, 2009
Patient of Approximately 10 years
Dr. Broslawski is everything I wanted in a Dr. He takes time, he's thorough, and when he doesn't know something, he doesn't guess - he tells you. However I have been diagnosed with several conditions that could have bedn diagnosed with tests I asked for at least 5 years ago. Since one of these conditions is degenerative and the other progressive - he has cost me a large window of opportunity to slow the progression. While I love his manner and most things about him, I have to seriously consider finding a new Primary Care Provider.

May 6th, 2009
Dr. B is a very smart and personable doctor.