A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Brotzman, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
He has special expertise in 3 Areas, including Colposcopy, Disorders of the female lower genital tract, and Female Lower Genital Tract Diseases.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Brotzman graduated from Southern Illinois University, Springfield. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Brotzman has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Columbia Hospital, Inc.
- Froedtert Memorial Lutheran Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Brotzman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 6 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 4 plans
- Anthem - 8 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Dean Health Plan - 1 plan
- Evercare - 4 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Managed Health Services - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Brotzman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gregory L. Brotzman practice?
Dr. Gregory Brotzman practices Family Medicine near Milwaukee, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Menomonee Falls, WI.
See Milwaukee Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Gregg Brotzman, Dr. Greg Brotzman, Dr. Gregorio Brotzman