A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Brotzman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Brotzman, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Brotzman graduated from Southern Illinois University, Springfield. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Brotzman has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital-Milwaukee
- Froedtert Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Brotzman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 6 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 4 plans
- Anthem - 8 plans
- Unicare - 4 plans
- Dean Health Plan - 1 plan
- Evercare - 4 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Managed Health Services - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gregory L. Brotzman practice?
Dr. Gregory Brotzman practices Family Medicine near Milwaukee, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Menomonee Falls, WI.
See Milwaukee Family Physicians.