A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Brotzman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Brotzman is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Brotzman, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Brotzman graduated from Southern Illinois University, Springfield. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Brotzman has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Froedtert Hospital
- St. Mary's Hospital-Milwaukee
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Lyle Brotzman MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gregory L. Brotzman practice?
- Dr. Gregory Brotzman has 4 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Brotzman practices Family Medicine near Milwaukee, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Menomonee Falls, WI.
See Milwaukee Family Physicians.