A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Brotzman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Brotzman is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brotzman
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Brotzman, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Brotzman graduated from Southern Illinois University, Springfield. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Brotzman has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital-Milwaukee
- Columbia Hospital, Inc.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Brotzman MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gregory Brotzman practice?
- Dr. Gregory Brotzman has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregory Brotzman practices Family Medicine near Mequon, WI.
See Mequon Family Physicians.