Learn more about Dr. Gregory Brotzman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Brotzman is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brotzman
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Brotzman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Brotzman, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Brotzman graduated from Southern Illinois University, Springfield. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Brotzman has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital-Milwaukee
- Columbia Hospital, Inc.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Brotzman MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gregory Brotzman practice?
- Dr. Gregory Brotzman has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregory Brotzman practices Family Medicine near Mequon, WI.
See Mequon Family Physicians.