The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gregory Brucato
Dr. Gregory Brucato, MD, FACS is a Doctor primarily located in Ridgefield, CT. He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Plastic Surgery. Dr. Brucato is affiliated with New Milford Hospital, Danbury Hospital, The, Danbury CT and Danbury Hospital. Dr. Brucato has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Gregory Brucato has the following 1 specialty
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects,...
Dr. Gregory Brucato is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ridgefield, CT.
Dr. Sohel Islam
Plastic Surgery, General Surgery
Ridgefield, CT 0.26 mi25
Dr. David Goldenberg
Ridgefield, CT 2.24 mi35
Dr. Neil Gordon
Plastic Surgery, Otolaryngology
Wilton, CT 5.21 mi26