A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Bruce:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Bruce is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bruce
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Bruce, FACC, FHRS, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bruce graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Bruce has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital
- Erlanger Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Keith Bruce FACC, FHRS, and MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Gregory K. Bruce practice?
- Dr. Gregory Bruce has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregory Bruce practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Chattanooga, TN.
See Chattanooga Internists and Chattanooga Cardiologists.