A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Brusko is Good. Dr. Brusko has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Brusko graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.More Education & Awards
Dr. Brusko has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke`s HospitalBethlehem
- Lehigh Valley HospitalMuhlenberg
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Brusko accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Capital Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross of Northeastern Pennsylvania - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Brusko:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gregory Brusko practice?
Dr. Gregory Brusko practices Surgery near Bethlehem, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Lehighton, PA and Allentown, PA.
See Bethlehem Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Greg Brusko, Dr. Gregg Brusko, Dr. Gregorio Brusko