A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Brusko:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Brusko is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Brusko graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Brusko has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital/Allentown
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Brusko DO is a male Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gregory Brusko practice?
- Dr. Gregory Brusko has 4 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Brusko practices Surgery near Allentown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bethlehem, PA.
See Allentown Surgeons.