A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Buford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Buford, Plastic Surgeon is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Buford, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Breast Diseases
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
Education & Awards
Dr. Buford graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Buford has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Center for Plastic & Aesthetic Surgery
- Centura Health-Litteton Adventist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Alan Buford MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gregory A. Buford practice?
- Dr. Gregory Buford has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Buford practices Plastic Surgery near Englewood, CO.
See Englewood Surgeons.