A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Buhler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Buhler is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Buhler graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Buhler has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Liberty Hospital
- Excelsior Springs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory C Buhler DO is a male Preventative Medicine Specialist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Occupational Medicine and Preventive Medicine/Occupational Environmental Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gregory C. Buhler practice?
- Dr. Gregory Buhler has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Buhler practices Occupational Medicine and Preventive Medicine/Occupational Environmental Medicine near Overland Park, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Independence, MO.
See Overland Park Preventive Medicine Specialists.