Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gregory Buhler
Dr. Gregory Buhler, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Overland Park, KS, with another office in Independence, MO. He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine, Occupational Medicine and Preventive Medicine. Dr. Buhler is affiliated with St Francis Hospital & Health Services, Liberty Hospital and Ray County Memorial Hospital. Dr. Buhler has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Gregory Buhler has the following 3 specialties
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
- Occupational Medicine
You might work with an occupational therapist when you’re injured or if you have a disability. They rehabilitate and assist patients with every day activities, such as eating, getting dressed, working and attending social events. This includes...
- Preventive Medicine
A preventive medicine/wellness specialist is a physician who, through additional training, has become an expert in methods for maintaining good health and preventing disease. These specialists are the doctors people see when they are generally...
Dr. Gregory Buhler is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Overland Park, KS.
Dr. Adelbert Reece
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Family Medicine
Overland Park, KS 0 mi50
Dr. Lynne Holz
Overland Park, KS 0 mi38
Dr. James Dickie
Overland Park, KS 0.11 mi22