A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Bulava:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Bulava is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Bulava, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Bulava graduated from Akademia Medyczna, Warsaw. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Bulava has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Bulava MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gregory Bulava practice?
- Dr. Gregory Bulava has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Bulava practices Family Medicine near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Niles, IL and Round Lake Beach, IL.
See Chicago Family Physicians.