A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Busch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Busch
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Busch Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Busch graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Busch has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Roxborough Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Howard Busch DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gregory H. Busch practice?
- Dr. Gregory Busch has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregory Busch practices Family Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Berlin, NJ.
See Berlin Primary Care Doctors and Berlin Family Physicians.