A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Busch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Busch
Education & Awards
Dr. Busch graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Busch has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Roxborough Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Howard Busch DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gregory H. Busch practice?
- Dr. Gregory Busch has 4 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Busch practices Family Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Berlin, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Moorestown, NJ.
See Berlin Primary Care Doctors and Berlin Geriatric Doctors.