A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Bolton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Bolton, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Bolton, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Hot Flashes
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Bolton graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bolton accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- UPMC Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gregory C. Bolton practice?
Dr. Gregory Bolton practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Reading, PA and Royersford, PA.
See Philadelphia Obstetricians & Gynecologists.