Dr. Gregory Clarke Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gregory Clarke?

COPD

COPD

Have you seen Dr. Gregory Clarke?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 18th, 2015

I was referred by another Northwestern doctor, my dermatologist. Excellent physician and staff. Only downside was there were no immediate appointment openings.

April 26th, 2011

I first saw Dr. Clarke when he was giving a lecture on hypertension at Northwestern Memorial Hospital. His knowledge base was impressive; his audience had not only people like me but other senior physicians from the hospital.I now have Dr Clarke as my doctor and have recommended him to colleages and coworkers. He is one of a few doctors who spends the needed time to explain and answer all my questions.

February 10th, 2011

Extremely un-patient-focused, rude, incompetent

I saw Dr Clarke because I thought I might have broken my toe, and I also needed some prescriptions for a chronic condition I have.The doctor gave me the prescriptions, though as my mail-order pharmacy needed to fax him some questions about his prescriptions, one in asking him to SIGN his prescriptions, and another asking for a clarification because he had not noted the "delivery vehicle" of the medication, Gregory Clarke refused to fax my pharmacy back the question and request for signature they had sent him. I called to ask him to do this, and he said he would not.Gregory Clarke also charged me for two office visits because, as he explained when I called to ask about this, I was there for over an hour, which he did not notify me would result in an additional doubling of his office charge to me, to do. So, I tend to think he had me tippy-toeing (his only toe diagnosis effort) to see if it hurt, to make sure I was there over an hour. My toe is still swollen, so I don't feel confident that his verdict was accurate. He did not let me know what I should do if it stays swollen, or what to do if I end up thinking it IS broken, even though he was judging that it was not.He answers his own phone, so his business is likely not that bustling, and no one else was in the office when I was there. It didn't look like there was really any room for anyone else to be there, either.I found his refusal to respond to my pharmacy to clarify his incomplete prescription, especially given he is charging me for two appointments, extremely rude, and likely in violation of doctor's ethics and responsibilities.

November 15th, 2016