A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Collins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Collins is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Collins, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Collins graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Collins has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Atlantic City Medical Center-Atlantic Di
- Atlanticare Regional Medical Center-Mainland Division
- Atlanticare Regional Medical Center-City Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Charles Collins MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gregory C. Collins practice?
- Dr. Gregory Collins has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Collins practices Internal Medicine near Hammonton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Pleasantville, NJ.
See Hammonton Internists.