A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Collins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Collins is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Collins, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Collins graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Collins has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Atlantic City Medical Center-Atlantic Di
- Atlanticare Regional Medical Center-Mainland Division
- Atlanticare Regional Medical Center-City Division
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Collins accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Cigna - 15 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gregory C. Collins practice?
Dr. Gregory Collins practices Internal Medicine near Hammonton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Pleasantville, NJ.
See Hammonton Internists.