Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gregory Collins
Dr. Gregory Collins, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Egg Harbor Township, NJ, with another office in Atlantic City, NJ. He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Collins is affiliated with AtlantiCare Regional Medical Center-City Division and Atlanticare Regional Medical Center-Mainland Division. Dr. Collins has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Gregory Collins has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Gregory Collins is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Egg Harbor Township, NJ.
Dr. Akilandanayaki Angamuthu
Egg Harbor Township, NJ 0.86 mi6
Dr. Syed Jaffery
Internal Medicine, Neurology
Egg Harbor Township, NJ 1.39 mi25
Dr. Kaniz Khan-Jaffery
Pain Management, Internal Medicine
Egg Harbor Township, NJ 1.39 mi24