A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Martin is Excellent. Dr. Martin has been reviewed by 5 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Martin, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Martin graduated from New York University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Martin has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Rose Sienna Hospital
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Martin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Martin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gregory C. Martin practice?
Dr. Gregory Martin practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Tucson, AZ and Scottsdale, AZ.
See Phoenix Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Greg Martin, Dr. Gregg Martin, Dr. Gregorio Martin