A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Martin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Martin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Martin, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Martin graduated from New York University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Martin has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Rose Siena Hospital
- Phoenix Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Carl Martin MD is a male Pediatrician, has 12 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gregory C. Martin practice?
- Dr. Gregory Martin has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Martin practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Tucson, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ and Las Vegas, NV.
See Tucson Pediatricians.