A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Moran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Moran is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Moran
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Moran Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Moran, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 119 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Acanthosis Nigricans
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Adolescent Medicine
- Allergic Contact Dermatitis
- Alternative Medicine
- Ambulatory Care
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Antibiotic Resistance
- Anxiety Disorders
- Aplastic Anemia
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Moran graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Moran has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Charles Moran MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gregory C. Moran practice?
- Dr. Gregory Moran has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregory Moran practices Family Medicine near Carrollton, TX.
See Carrollton Family Physicians.