A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Moran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Moran is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Moran
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Moran Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Moran, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 119 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Acanthosis Nigricans
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Adolescent Medicine
- Allergic Contact Dermatitis
- Alternative Medicine
- Ambulatory Care
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Antibiotic Resistance
- Anxiety Disorders
- Aplastic Anemia
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Moran graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Moran has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Charles Moran MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gregory C. Moran practice?
- Dr. Gregory Moran has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregory Moran practices Family Medicine near Carrollton, TX.
See Carrollton Family Physicians.