Family Physicians

4333 N Josey Ln
Ste 302
Carrollton, TX 75010
972-394-8844
Locations and availability (2)

2.5

|  Dr Moran is very caring  |  show details
May 31st, 2012

I went to Dr Moran after my previous doctor left me waiting two hours one day. He has been patient with me as I brought him up to speed on my medical issues and suggested a new treatment that I had previously dismissed. I like him a lot and would go back.

|  Caring doctor who follows up  |  show details
May 29th, 2012

Dr Moran was very helpful in the appointment and took time to ask questions about my condition. His staff walked the hospital results over to make sure they were available during my visit. He called to follow up with me after each specialist referral. I'm very happy to be his patient.

|  Avoid Dr. Moran and Family Medicine Associates - Billing Problems  |  show details
Apr 8th, 2011

Had billing problems also. This group is billing insurance for everything they can get--then if insurance won't pay the unusual charges they stick you with the bill. At best it's unethical, and I suspect it's illegal. The front desk would not provide a business e-mail to anyone in the place and they tell you there is no dispute process. Had to track down the owner myself and send a written letter directly to him. The owner of the clinic was completely unresponsive after several weeks and billed me again with late charges. This place stinks to high heaven. Avoid Family Medicine Associates and avoid Dr. Moran specifically.Poor business practices and pathetic customer service. Don't waste your time or let them spend your money.

|  Billing Problems and Bogus Charges - this clinic is going downhill fast  |  show details
Mar 14th, 2011

Dr. Moran billed me $141 for having some on his staff make a phone call to the durable medical goods company to provide prescribed oxygen. The phone call in question was billed as "Prolonged Care". Unless they hired a high-dollar attorney to make these calls for them, I don't know how anyone could justify a charge like this. Not only is it out of line, it's insulting.I'm a long-time patient at this family-practice clinic, and previous doctors at the same facility had not done this, so the excessive charge was a total shock. The billing group at Family Medicine Associates of Texas is difficult to deal with, and I'm still in the process of disputing this charge. Dr. Moran may well be an OK doctor, but I won't be going back to him to find out. I recommend you don't either unless you want to risk similar extreme charges on your bill. I can't afford this type of nonsense, and you shouldn't have to either. Buyer beware!!