Gregory Moran Is this you?

Have you seen Gregory Moran?

December 19th, 2014

Beware

Be very careful when you visit this doctor. I went to him for an annual physical and ended up paying money out of my pocket. he was easily available for appointment (now i can understand why this high availability is). He may charge you for every word you talk. He asked me a about medical history and i told him about something that i was already being treated and he may have talked about it for 30 secs or 1 min even if i didnt ask anything about it as i was already treated/diagnosed for that and was not looking forward to take any additional treatment. But when the bill came, i was charged stating i was treated for it. Also after few days i got a call from another facility saying Dr. Moran referred me to them for back pain which I never had. When i asked the doctor, it was a mistake from his office.

May 31st, 2012

Dr Moran is very caring

I went to Dr Moran after my previous doctor left me waiting two hours one day. He has been patient with me as I brought him up to speed on my medical issues and suggested a new treatment that I had previously dismissed. I like him a lot and would go back.

May 29th, 2012

Caring doctor who follows up

Dr Moran was very helpful in the appointment and took time to ask questions about my condition. His staff walked the hospital results over to make sure they were available during my visit. He called to follow up with me after each specialist referral. I'm very happy to be his patient.

April 8th, 2011

Avoid Dr. Moran and Family Medicine Associates - Billing Problems

Had billing problems also. This group is billing insurance for everything they can get--then if insurance won't pay the unusual charges they stick you with the bill. At best it's unethical, and I suspect it's illegal. The front desk would not provide a business e-mail to anyone in the place and they tell you there is no dispute process. Had to track down the owner myself and send a written letter directly to him. The owner of the clinic was completely unresponsive after several weeks and billed me again with late charges. This place stinks to high heaven. Avoid Family Medicine Associates and avoid Dr. Moran specifically.Poor business practices and pathetic customer service. Don't waste your time or let them spend your money.

March 14th, 2011

Billing Problems and Bogus Charges - this clinic is going downhill fast

Dr. Moran billed me $141 for having some on his staff make a phone call to the durable medical goods company to provide prescribed oxygen. The phone call in question was billed as "Prolonged Care". Unless they hired a high-dollar attorney to make these calls for them, I don't know how anyone could justify a charge like this. Not only is it out of line, it's insulting.I'm a long-time patient at this family-practice clinic, and previous doctors at the same facility had not done this, so the excessive charge was a total shock. The billing group at Family Medicine Associates of Texas is difficult to deal with, and I'm still in the process of disputing this charge. Dr. Moran may well be an OK doctor, but I won't be going back to him to find out. I recommend you don't either unless you want to risk similar extreme charges on your bill. I can't afford this type of nonsense, and you shouldn't have to either. Buyer beware!!

October 6th, 2017