A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Call:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Call is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Call, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Call graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Call has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Latter-Day Saints Hospital
- Intermountain Medical Ctr
- LDS Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory K Call MD is a male Neurologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Gregory K. Call practice?
- Dr. Gregory Call has 4 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Call practices Neurology near Salt Lake City, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Murray, UT.
See Salt Lake City Neurologists.