A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Canute:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Canute is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Canute, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Craniotomy (Brain Surgery)
- Spinal Fractures
Education & Awards
Dr. Canute graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Canute has 10 hospital affiliations:
- UHS Binghamton General Hospital
- United Health Services - Chenango Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory W Canute MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gregory W. Canute practice?
- Dr. Gregory Canute has 5 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Canute practices Neurological Surgery near Syracuse, NY.
Additional practice locations include: East Syracuse, NY and West Jordan, UT.
See Syracuse Surgeons.