A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Carbone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Carbone
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Carbone Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Carbone, DO is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Carbone graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Carbone has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian Hospital Huntersville
- R. J. Reynolds Patrick Community Memorial Hospital
- Tazewell Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory M Carbone DO is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Gregory M. Carbone practice?
- Dr. Gregory Carbone has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregory Carbone practices Diagnostic Radiology near Durham, NC.
See Durham Radiologists.