A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Carbone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Carbone
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Carbone Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Carbone, DO is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Carbone graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Carbone has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian Hospital Huntersville
- R. J. Reynolds Patrick Community Memorial Hospital
- Tazewell Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory M Carbone DO is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Gregory M. Carbone practice?
- Dr. Gregory Carbone has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregory Carbone practices Diagnostic Radiology near Durham, NC.
See Durham Radiologists.