A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Carolan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Carolan, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Carolan, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Shoulder Fractures
Education & Awards
Dr. Carolan graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Carolan has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- St. Luke's Miners Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory F Carolan MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gregory F. Carolan practice?
- Dr. Gregory Carolan has 12 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Carolan practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery near Bethlehem, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Quakertown, PA and Easton, PA.
See Bethlehem Surgeons.