A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Carolan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Carolan, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Carolan
Fibromyalgia Patient Education Learn all about Fibromyalgia, common symptoms and pain disorders related to this condition with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Carolan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Carolan, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Shoulder Fractures
Education & Awards
Dr. Carolan graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Carolan has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- St. Luke's Miners Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory F Carolan MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gregory F. Carolan practice?
- Dr. Gregory Carolan has 12 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Carolan practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery near Bethlehem, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Quakertown, PA and Easton, PA.
See Bethlehem Orthopedic Surgeons and Bethlehem Surgeons.