A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Carolan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Carolan, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Carolan
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Carolan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Carolan, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Shoulder Fractures
Education & Awards
Dr. Carolan graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Carolan has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- St. Luke's Miners Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory F Carolan MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gregory F. Carolan practice?
- Dr. Gregory Carolan has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregory Carolan practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery near Bethlehem, PA.
See Bethlehem Orthopedic Surgeons and Bethlehem Surgeons.