Learn more about Dr. Gregory Carter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Carter is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Carter
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Carter Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Carter, MD, PHD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology, Neurology, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Carter graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown.
Dr. Carter has 9 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Sterling Carter MD and PHD is a male Neurologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gregory S. Carter practice?
- Dr. Gregory Carter has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregory Carter practices Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, and Sleep Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Neurologists and Dallas Sleep Medicine Doctors.