A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Carter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Carter, MD, PHD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology, Neurology, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Carter graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown.
Dr. Carter has 9 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Sterling Carter MD and PHD is a male Neurologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gregory S. Carter practice?
- Dr. Gregory Carter has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Carter practices Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, and Sleep Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Neurologists and Dallas Sleep Medicine Doctors.