A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Cartnick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Cartnick, Internist, General Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cartnick graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Cartnick has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Community Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Alan Cartnick MD is a male General Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Gregory A. Cartnick practice?
- Dr. Gregory Cartnick has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Cartnick practices General Practice near Freehold, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Neptune, NJ.
See Freehold General Practitioners.