A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Cascino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Cascino is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cascino
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cascino Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Cascino, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Brain Arteriovenous Malformation (Intracranial Arteriovenous Malformations)
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Disorder
- Brain Surgery (Anterior Temporal Lobectomy)
- Complex Partial Epilepsy
- Frontal Lobe Epilepsy
- Generalized Epilepsy
- Glial Cancer (Glioma)
- Memory Disorders
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Seizure Disorders
- Status Epilepticus
- Temporal Lobe Epilepsy
Education & Awards
Dr. Cascino graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Cascino has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory D Cascino MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Gregory D. Cascino practice?
- Dr. Gregory Cascino has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Cascino practices Internal Medicine and Neurology near Rochester, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL.
See Rochester Internists and Rochester Neurologists.