A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Cascino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Cascino is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cascino
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Cascino Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Cascino, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Brain Arteriovenous Malformation (Intracranial Arteriovenous Malformations)
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Disorder
- Brain Surgery (Anterior Temporal Lobectomy)
- Complex Partial Epilepsy
- Frontal Lobe Epilepsy
- Generalized Epilepsy
- Glial Cancer (Glioma)
- Memory Disorders
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Seizure Disorders
- Status Epilepticus
- Temporal Lobe Epilepsy
Education & Awards
Dr. Cascino graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Cascino has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory D Cascino MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Gregory D. Cascino practice?
- Dr. Gregory Cascino has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Cascino practices Internal Medicine and Neurology near Rochester, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL.
See Rochester Internists and Rochester Neurologists.