Learn more about Dr. Gregory Casey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Casey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Casey
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Casey Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Casey, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Gallbladder Surgery
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Pancreatic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Casey graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Casey has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Trinity Hospitals
- Clinch Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory D Casey FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gregory D. Casey practice?
- Dr. Gregory Casey has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregory Casey practices Surgery near Minot, ND.
See Minot Surgeons.