Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gregory Casey
Dr. Gregory Casey, MD, FACS is a Doctor primarily located in Ottumwa, IA, with another office in Minot, ND. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Critical Care Medicine, Trauma Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Casey is affiliated with Ottumwa Regional Health Center, Hurley Medical Center and Trinity Hospitals. Dr. Casey has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Gregory Casey has the following 3 specialties
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
- Trauma Surgery
Trauma surgeons treat patients who come to emergency rooms and require surgery after any kind of accident. They know how to act quickly, assess the patient’s condition, and decide on a course of action. They work fast to coordinate with other...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Gregory Casey is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ottumwa, IA.
Dr. Shinkai Hakimi
Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine
Ottumwa, IA 0 mi9
Dr. Heather Osterbrink
General Surgery, Critical Care Medicine
Ottumwa, IA 0 mi12
Dr. Edward Ortell
Colon and Rectal Surgery, General Surgery
Ottumwa, IA 0 mi21