A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Castiglia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Castiglia is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Castiglia, FACS, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Craniotomy (Brain Surgery)
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Fusion
Education & Awards
Dr. Castiglia graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Castiglia has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System - Mercy Hospital of Buffalo
- Catholic Health System/Sisters of Charity Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Castiglia FACS and MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gregory Castiglia practice?
- Dr. Gregory Castiglia has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Castiglia practices Neurological Surgery near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Surgeons.