A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Castiglia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Castiglia is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Castiglia, FACS, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Craniotomy (Brain Surgery)
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Fusion
Education & Awards
Dr. Castiglia graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Castiglia has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System - Mercy Hospital of Buffalo
- Catholic Health System/Sisters of Charity Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Castiglia accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independent Health - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Evercare - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gregory Castiglia practice?
Dr. Gregory Castiglia practices Neurological Surgery near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Neurological Surgeons.