Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by Kelly W. on Mar 5th, 2013

I think Dr. Castillo is a wonderful doctor. I wasn't too happy that the family went on Facey care, but after finding Dr. Castillo, I wouldn't want to change! He took time with me during my physical and spent a lot of time explaining anything I wanted or needed to know without me feeling as if he was rushed. I would recommend him in a hearth beat! Thanks Dr. Castillo!

Excellent Doctor show details Excellent Doctor
Feb 27th, 2013

I havebeengoin to Dr. Castillo for a year how and his service has always been excellent. He is freindly and explains things in a way that you wil under stand. The office is staff is alway polite and very accomodating.

Oct 18th, 2012

My experience is badly, he is bad person

Dr. Castillo, needs to read these comments and maybe be bettter doctor show details Dr. Castillo, needs to read these comments and maybe be bettter doctor
Jul 17th, 2012

Biggest problem was he referred me to pain specialist because my previous doctor had me on high dosages of Oxycontin, the pain specialist and Dr. Castillo both refused to help me in my need to come off the meds, and was made to come off them cold turkey. For 3 months I had withdrawals the worst experience ever. Now I need to see him for follow up, it's July, and told I have to wait till October. What kink of doctor fails to followup and make new patients suffer the way I had too? I will try and see him one more time, good doctors with good manners are hard to find anymore... pretty awful for those of us with HIV, Complications.

Clerck show details Clerck
Feb 7th, 2012

worst Dr. ever, no manners very unprofessional does not know how to treat a patient in need of care especialy the elderly. Does not show any carring or or compasion towards the ill who seek help for their health needs. Would not recommend this Doctor to anyone.