A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Chambers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Chambers is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Chambers, MD is board certified in Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Chambers graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.More Education & Awards
Dr. Chambers has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Tri-City Regional Medical Center
- Community Hospital of Long Beach
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chambers accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 92 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- CaIOPTIMA - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 11 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 6 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gregory A. Chambers practice?
Dr. Gregory Chambers practices Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery near Long Beach, CA.
See Long Beach Surgeons.