Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gregory Chambers
Dr. Gregory Chambers, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Long Beach, CA, with another office in Los Angeles, CA. He has 22 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Chambers is affiliated with Lakewood Regional Medical Center, St Joseph Health, St Mary and St Francis Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Gregory Chambers has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Gregory Chambers is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Long Beach, CA.
Dr. Stanley Goldberg
Long Beach, CA 0 mi44
Dr. James Murray
General Surgery, Trauma Surgery
Long Beach, CA 0 mi27
Dr. Mauricio Heilbron Jr
Vascular Surgery, General Surgery
Long Beach, CA 0 mi22