A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Champion:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Champion is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Champion, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Champion graduated from University of South Alabama, Mobile. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Champion has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Brookwood Medical Center
- St. Vincent's East
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory L Champion MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Gregory L. Champion practice?
- Dr. Gregory Champion has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Champion practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Birmingham, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Alabaster, AL.
See Birmingham Internists and Birmingham Gastroenterologists.