A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Chang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Chang, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Brain Disorder
- Brain Ischemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Chang graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Chang has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- USC University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Y Chang MD is a male Neurologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Gregory Y. Chang practice?
- Dr. Gregory Chang has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Chang practices Neurology near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Orange, CA.
See Phoenix Neurologists.