A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Cheek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Cheek is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Cheek, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Cheek graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Cheek has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Healthcare Sys-Murrietta
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Cheek MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Gregory Cheek practice?
- Dr. Gregory Cheek has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregory Cheek practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Loma Linda, CA.
See Loma Linda Internists, Loma Linda Critical Care Practitioners, and Loma Linda Pulmonologists.