A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Chiaramonte:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Chiaramonte is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chiaramonte
Knee Replacement Patient Education Read our knee replacement patient education guide and learn all about surgery and replacement options.Before Visiting Dr. Chiaramonte Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Chiaramonte, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chiaramonte graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Chiaramonte has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital
- Putnam Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory James Chiaramonte MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 45 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gregory J. Chiaramonte practice?
- Dr. Gregory Chiaramonte has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregory Chiaramonte practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Poughkeepsie, NY.
See Poughkeepsie Surgeons.