A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Chiaramonte:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Chiaramonte is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chiaramonte
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chiaramonte Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Chiaramonte, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chiaramonte graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Chiaramonte has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital
- Putnam Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory James Chiaramonte MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 46 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gregory J. Chiaramonte practice?
- Dr. Gregory Chiaramonte has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregory Chiaramonte practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Poughkeepsie, NY.
See Poughkeepsie Surgeons.