A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Chiaramonte:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Chiaramonte is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Chiaramonte, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chiaramonte graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Chiaramonte has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital
- Putnam Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory James Chiaramonte MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 44 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gregory J. Chiaramonte practice?
- Dr. Gregory Chiaramonte has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Chiaramonte practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Poughkeepsie, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Fishkill, NY.
See Poughkeepsie Orthopedic Surgeons.