A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Chiaramonte:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Chiaramonte is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Chiaramonte, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Surgery
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Hip Surgery Hip Replacement Arthroplasty
- Knee Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Chiaramonte graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Chiaramonte has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center
- St Francis Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chiaramonte accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 24 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gregory J. Chiaramonte practice?
Dr. Gregory Chiaramonte practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Poughkeepsie, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Fishkill, NY.
See Poughkeepsie Surgeons.