Dr. Gregory Chiaramonte MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.3

October 19th, 2016
Insurance Quack
He is an insurance agent in a doctor quote beware

September 17th, 2016
Excellent physician. I wish he was still seeing patients for care. I will forever be thankful.

August 24th, 2016
IME disaster!!!
Never even made eye contact with me!!! I have never felt more uncomfortable and have never felt like less of a human being.

May 4th, 2015
Terrible "Doctor"
This doctor is a quack. He gave me no advice or help at all. Took DAYS to get my dictation which I need to get an MRI approved - meanwhile I'm living with extreme knee pain. Didn't even look at my x-rays before the appointment. Also, very "touchy" which as a female patient made me feel very uncomfortable. Staff is curt and mean.

July 31st, 2014
mother
I when to him back in 2000, At that time I felt comfortable with him...he did a total knee replacement on my left knee..to my surprise I suffer so much pain after the surgery which is normal. Well my pain was not the normal pain..To make this short 4 months later I had to have the same knee done over because of something he did wrong...I do thank the Dr. I went to because he fix the problem..All I can say is think twice before he does any surgery on you!!!,

March 15th, 2014
Chiaramonte is terrible. I would highly recommend against seeing him. He clearly doesn't know what he's doing, and has terrible bedside manner. His staff is just as rude and nasty as him.

September 30th, 2013
GREAT DOCTOR
I had frozen shoulder and went to Dr. Chiaramonte. He did "Shoulder Manipulation Procedure" in the hospital. He was so patient with me. I am so thankful that he was able to help me. He gave me great advice on how to recover. Thank you so much Dr. Chiaramonte!

June 11th, 2013
Patient for several years
I have been a patient of Dr Chiaramonte for several years...I have had several surgeries with him and with much success...I recommend him highly....

May 14th, 2013
ime
i saw this doctor for an ime,on a saturday,170 miles from his home,he examined me for 10 minutes,said good luck,and declared me fit for duty,the records show he was sued in 2008,it seems to me for a doctor to travel that far on a weekend to examine people for insurance companies is anything but independant,more like totally dependant on there pay check,buyer beware,this guy works for them,my opinion

November 19th, 2011
Excellent Surgeon
I had surgury with Dr. Chiaramonte in 2006 on a complicated knee injury. He replaced my ACL with a piece of my patellar tendon, and trimmed my meniscus. I followed his instructions for follow up therapy and lifestyle change. I had a smooth recovery and no knee issues since, he is an excellent surgeon and worth the wait.

February 17th, 2011
Dr. Chiaramonte
This doctor came highly recommended. He was very kind and did an excellent job with my knee. I'm so glad I am finally feeling better. This is the kind of doctor that you just KNOW you are in good hands with. I would definitely go back. Thanks Doc.

November 16th, 2010
Great surgeon.. did a wonderful job however is some what disinterested in after patient care.