A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Chu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Chu, Critical Care Medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chu
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Chu, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Chu graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown.
Dr. Chu has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Tzu-Huei Chu MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Gregory T. Chu practice?
- Dr. Gregory Chu has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregory Chu practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Internists, Phoenix Critical Care Practitioners, and Phoenix Pulmonologists.