A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Cibor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Cibor is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cibor
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cibor Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Cibor graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Cibor has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Michael Cibor DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gregory M. Cibor practice?
- Dr. Gregory Cibor has 4 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Cibor practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near Novi, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Milford, MI and Dearborn Heights, MI.
See Novi Primary Care Doctors and Novi Sports Medicine Doctors.