A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Cibor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Cibor is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cibor
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Cibor Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Cibor graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Cibor has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Michael Cibor DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gregory M. Cibor practice?
- Dr. Gregory Cibor has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregory Cibor practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near Novi, MI.
See Novi Family Physicians.