A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Cibor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Cibor is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Cibor graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Cibor has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cibor accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 19 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gregory M. Cibor practice?
Dr. Gregory Cibor practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near Greenville, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Farmington Hills, MI and Novi, MI.
See Greenville Family Physicians.