A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Cibor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Cibor is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Cibor graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Cibor has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Michael Cibor DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gregory M. Cibor practice?
- Dr. Gregory Cibor has 5 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Cibor practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near Greenville, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Farmington Hills, MI and Novi, MI.
See Greenville Family Physicians.