A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Cirotski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Cirotski, Pediatrician is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Cirotski, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cirotski graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Cirotski has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Luke's South Hospital
- Overland Park Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory A Cirotski MD is a male Pediatrician, has 27 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Gregory A. Cirotski practice?
- Dr. Gregory Cirotski has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Cirotski practices Pediatrics near Kansas City, MO.
See Kansas City Pediatricians.