A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Clague:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Clague is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Clague
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Clague Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Clague graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Clague has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Macomb Center)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Q Clague DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 38 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gregory Q. Clague practice?
- Dr. Gregory Clague has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregory Clague practices Family Medicine near Oak Park, MI.
See Oak Park Primary Care Doctors.