A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Clague:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Clague is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Clague
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Clague Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Clague graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Clague has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Macomb Center)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Q Clague DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 38 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gregory Q. Clague practice?
- Dr. Gregory Clague has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregory Clague practices Family Medicine near Oak Park, MI.
See Oak Park Family Physicians.