A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Clariday:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Clariday is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Clariday, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Laser Hair Removal
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Clariday graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Clariday has 9 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS St John Hospital
- Bayshore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Turner Clariday MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Gregory T. Clariday practice?
- Dr. Gregory Clariday has 6 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Clariday practices Ophthalmology near Texas City, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Webster, TX and Pasadena, TX.
See Texas City Ophthalmologists.