A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Clariday:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Clariday is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Clariday
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Clariday Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Clariday, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Laser Hair Removal
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Clariday graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Clariday has 9 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS St John Hospital
- Bayshore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Turner Clariday MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Gregory T. Clariday practice?
- Dr. Gregory Clariday has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregory Clariday practices Ophthalmology near Webster, TX.
See Webster Ophthalmologists.