A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Clariday:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Clariday is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Clariday, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Laser Hair Removal
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Clariday graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Clariday has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Clear Lake Regional Medical Center
- CHRISTUS St John Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Clariday accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gregory T. Clariday practice?
Dr. Gregory Clariday practices Ophthalmology near Texas City, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Webster, TX and Pasadena, TX.
See Texas City Ophthalmologists.