A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. G Clark:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. G Clark is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Clark
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Clark Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. G Clark, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Macular Degeneration
Education & Awards
Dr. Clark graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Clark has 15 hospital affiliations:
- St.Vincent Heart Center Of Indiana,Llc
- St Vincent Hospital & Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. G Gregory Clark MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. G G. Clark practice?
- Dr. G Clark has 1 office location.
Dr. G Clark practices Ophthalmology near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Ophthalmologists.