A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Clark:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Clark is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Clark, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Macular Degeneration
Education & Awards
Dr. Clark graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Clark has 15 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Carmel Hospital
- St.Vincent Heart Center Of Indiana,Llc
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Clark accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Managed Health Services - Real Life solutions for Healthcare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 12 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. George G. Clark practice?
Dr. George Clark practices Ophthalmology near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Ophthalmologists.