A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. G Clark:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. G Clark is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Clark
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Clark Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. G Clark, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Macular Degeneration
Education & Awards
Dr. Clark graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Clark has 15 hospital affiliations:
- St.Vincent Heart Center Of Indiana,Llc
- St Vincent Hospital & Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. G Gregory Clark MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. G G. Clark practice?
- Dr. G Clark has 1 office location.
Dr. G Clark practices Ophthalmology near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Ophthalmologists.