A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Clarke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Clarke
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Clarke, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Clarke graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Clarke has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital
- Jewish Hospital, The
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory B Clarke FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Gregory B. Clarke practice?
- Dr. Gregory Clarke has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Clarke practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Cincinnati, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Florence, KY.
See Cincinnati Internists and Cincinnati Cardiologists.