A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Clines:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Clines is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Clines
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Clines Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Clines, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Metabolic bone diseases and general endocrinology Patients with osteoporosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Clines graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Clines has 2 hospital affiliations:
- UAB Medical Center
- UAB Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Adam Clines MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Gregory A. Clines practice?
- Dr. Gregory Clines has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregory Clines practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Internists and Ann Arbor Endocrinologists.