A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Clines:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Clines is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Clines, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Metabolic bone diseases and general endocrinology Patients with osteoporosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Clines graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Clines has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UAB Medical Center
- UAB Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Adam Clines MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Gregory A. Clines practice?
- Dr. Gregory Clines has 4 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Clines practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Birmingham, AL.
See Birmingham Internists and Birmingham Endocrinologists.